Certified Mold Free
Microbial Remediation & Coronavirus Decontamination
- Mold Assessment / Forensic Investigations
- Mold and Water Damage Remediation
- HVAC / Ducting Remediation
- Whole House Decontamination
- Odor & Irritation Elimination
- General Contracting / Rebuild
- Insurance Claims / Disputes
- Broward / Dade / Palm Beach
Certified Mold Free Corp. is an Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 8 years in a row. Southeast Florida's top choice for cost effective, environmentally-friendly mold remediation & rebuild.
We Wrote the Book
Download Dr. Rosen's Self Help Guide for Mold Removal to find out when you can do it yourself and when you need to call a professional.
Mold Remediation & Assessment
- Drywall: EPA compliant, contaminated drywall removal and rebuild.
- Air Quality: HVAC cleaning, ducting remediation, and indoor air sanitizing to restore air quality for mold-sensitive and/or immune-compromised people.
- Our Guarantee: The total elimination of indoor air irritation & undesired smells.
- Licenses: Class and exam for Florida Mold Assessor and Remediator licensing
- Certificates: National certification program for Mold Assessor and Remediator.
AC / Ducting Restoration Services
- Unique Service: Our HVAC Ducting Remediation Division offers specialized, whole-house decontamination.
Pristine Indoor Air: Guaranteed to permanently restore indoor air quality for mold-sensitive and/or immune-compromised individuals.
- Eliminate mold, bacteria, viruses (including Corona-type) from air and exposed surfaces.
- Deodorize the yacht and eliminate musty odors, ensuring pristine indoor air quality.
- Insurable via Environmental insurance for Coronavirus for Yacht Owners; can be obtained from American Risk Management Resources (ARMR.net).
We Provide Attorney Expert Services
We offer expertise on mold and water/flood damage and related construction defects for litigation.
All Work Overseen by Dr. Gary Rosen
Dr. Rosen is a PhD biochemist from UCLA, and studied under Nobel Laureate Dr. Paul Boyer for his doctorate. He is a State of Florida-authorized training and exam provider for FL's Mold Assessor and Remediator licensing program.
We are the only state-authorized exam provider that is also a working contractor.